- Tunneling Boring Machine (TBM)
- Tunnel Ventilation System (TVS) to maintain temperature during normal operations and removal of smoke during emergency conditions.
- Highly mechanized device which is used as an alternative to drilling and blasting method to construct tunnels with circular cross section
- Construction methodology where a box is cut & covered
- New Austrian Tunneling Method (NATM)
- Modern tunnel construction method where the surrounding rock or soil formation of a tunnel is integrated into an overall ring-like support structure
- Mobilization of the strength of rock mass
- By Cut & Cover Method
- By NATM Method
- Combination of both
- Modern finishes with extensive use of granite, glass and stainless steel.
- Modern energy friendly smart lighting is planned for station areas.
- Ventilation and Air‐conditioning (VAC) System
- Advanced Air-conditioning systems for station areas along with Smoke Management System and Tunnel Ventilation System
- Automatic Fare Collection System (AFC)
- Efficient operations/quicker fare changes
- Zero chances of revenue loss
- Faster evacuation
- Technology to be used for public safety to prevent any fall, mishap, suicidal attempts etc accidents at metro stations
- 25kV, Single Phase AC Traction
- Rigid Overhead Conductor System(ROCS) in tunnel
- Flexible OHE in Car Depot
- GIS Technology Main / Aux. Subsystem
- State of act SCADA System
- Light weight and cost efficient car body
- Bolster less/ light weight bogies.
- Electro‐pneumatic (EP) service brake
- Fail safe, pneumatic emergency brake
- Spring applied parking brake
- Regenerative Braking & blending with EP.
- Remote controlled door from driver's cab
- 2 air-conditioning units in each coach
- Longitudinal seats for maximum seating and standing arrangements
|5||Signaling and Communication|
- Automatic Train Protection and Automatic Train Supervision
- Automatic application of brakes in case of disregard of signal
- Continuous Tracking of train position
- Centralized Train Supervision
- Controlling and monitoring of train operation remotely
- Operation Control Centre (OCC) to monitor the track status, points, signals, operation of vehicles and also traction power control.
- Telecommunication Features
- Traffic management
- Mobile Radio Communication
- LED/LCD based display boards
- Passenger Announcement System
- Centralized Clock System
- Passenger Information Display
- CCTV Surveillance System